:: Me my cousin n mine

my 'Nenek Pahang' had 4 grandchild including Aish, n my 'Opah Perak' had Aish as a single grandchild..So, what can Aish expect as being a 3rd grandchild at Pahang n 1st grandchild at Perak?All Aish know they both love me...Alamak, Aish ngarut laks...Sorry guys gurlz..the pic show me n my cousins..all (didn't know if ade lg nk coming soon)..me (Muhammad Izzdanish Farish) the only one smiling in this pic, isn't it?heheheheh...my 1st cousin which Aish called Kak Alya (Nur Aliya Syamira) the only granddaugther of Tok Pahang n Nenek Pahang...wow, ala-ala ank emas le..2nd is Adam (Mohamad Amirul Syafiq)@ank Mak Lang Aish same year of birth as me aka adik pd Kak Alya..xley le pgl abg,kn? pgl adam aje le..paling bongsu ni le dia Naufal (Muhammad Ra'if Naufal)@ank makngah Aish...Aish kecik lg, so xbyk le Aish ley coret...Nak tgk x kitaorg mandi kolam sesame? (18sx)kahkahkah...scroll down:

::nah tu diaaa...sib yg gurl de 'sarung'...kahkahkah

Post a Comment

Tinggalkan jejak anda, Terima Kasih!

Previous Post Next Post